Personal Injury Overview
Any victim of a serious injury knows the significance of financial, emotional and physical setbacks. Not being able to work after a car accident, mounting medical expenses, possible permanent disabilities and long-term care needs; the stress can become overwhelming.
At Balke & Williams, we offer experienced and result-driven advocacy to protect the rights of individuals and their families who have suffered the devastation of a personal injury. While we cannot reverse the harm done, we can help you get the financial recovery you deserve.
Some of the cases that we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents that involve 18-wheelers, motorcycles or pedestrians. Types of accidents include rollovers, SUV accidents, highway accidents
- Dog bites of children and adults that often involve lacerations, puncture wounds and cause scarring or disfigurement
- Premises liability claims from slip-and-fall accidents, trip and falls or failed security
- Accidents that take place on the water either on a Jet Ski or as a crew member on a big vessel on the big lake
- Wrongful death claims after the loss of a loved one
Do I Really Need An Attorney?
Did you or a loved one suffer a serious injury that resulted in paraplegia, disfigurement from a burn or the loss of a limb? Insurance carriers will seek to limit your claims, but an experienced lawyer can successfully articulate your needs and rights to full compensation for your losses.
- What Makes An Ideal Plaintiff?
- What Has Your Experience Been In Handling Personal Injury Cases?
- What Should I Do If I Receive A Subrogation Letter In The Mail?
- What Is The Three Times Medical Bill Rule In Illinois?
- Should I Discuss Payment Of Medical Bills With My Personal Injury Attorney?
- Can An Injured Person Even Afford An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney?
- Personal Injury Claims Process In The State Of Illinois
- What Can You Do to Help Your Personal Injury Case?
- Do You Recommend That Clients Keep a Log Of Events After The Injury?
- Importance of Timely Treatment In A Personal Injury Case
- Importance Of Evidence And Witnesses In An Injury Case
- Should I Notify The Other Party’s Insurance About An Accident?
- What Should I Do If The Other Party’s Insurance Contacts Me?
- How Often Do Experts Get Involved In Personal Injury Cases?
- What Can I Expect Once A Personal Injury Claim Is Officially Filed?
- Strategies Used by Insurance Companies to Avoid Paying Out On Claims
- Damages Awarded In Personal Injury Claims In Illinois
Hiring an experienced and skilled attorney to handle your case is an important step toward the successful resolution of your case.
What Does It Take To Obtain A Fair Settlement?
When seeking an attorney to handle your personal injury case, you need to make sure the attorney has experience. Our attorneys have a track record of results and offer strategic advocacy and dedicated representation necessary to protect your rights and maximize compensation.
Our comprehensive approach involves collecting all necessary evidence, contacting witnesses, reviewing police records to aggressively pursue every avenue of recovery.
Schedule A Consultation
We will handle your case on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid when we recover on your behalf. Send us a message or Call our office (815) 495-5598 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our McHenry County personal injury lawyers.